Setting up an account takes less time than popping a bag of popcorn! With the following simple steps, you’ll soon have kickass videos that are shareable anywhere your customers are!
- Click here to Download Kernl from the App Store
- Tap the “Sign Up” button (If you already have a Kernl account, tap “Sign In”)
- Enter your email address and password
- Enter your full name and a username. Note: Your Username will be your store’s name
- Tap the icon to upload a photo of yourself or your logo. (You can also choose to take a quick photo within Kernl.)
How to Import your Shopify Products
- You can either login with your Shopify account info in the “Settings” tab (found in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard) or when recording your first video
- After authenticating, Kernl will automatically import your products from your Shopify store
- If you’re looking to sell and get paid through Kernl, first tap the “Settings” tab
- Hit “Add/Edit Deposit Account”.
- Enter in your seller and banking info
Dang, that was easy. You’re good to go!
Here’s a quick read to help shoot your first video.